The following links provide some good general information on dentistry.
- Academy of General Dentistry The AGD’s consumer information section provides information on more than 50 oral dental health topics.
- American Dental Association Provides information for the general public including dental care articles, dental insurance information, and information for students interested in dentistry.
- Glossary of Dental Terms American Dental Association’s comprehensive reference provides a glossary of dental terms as they relate to the public.
- Healthy Smiles 2010 A program with a goal to combat America’s Oral Health Epidemic by improving the oral health of more than 50 million American children and their families by the year 2010.
- National Museum of Dentistry The museum, a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, is a lively national center where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and are fascinated by the rich history of dentistry.
We’d Like To Be Your Family’s Home For
Gentle Dental Care in Savage, MN!
Our friendly and professional team is eager to serve you. We offer convenient scheduling to cater to busy families like yours. Call 952-226-3560 or use our online form. One of our team members will happily help you schedule a convenient appointment time.
Request an Appointment